THE BEAVER MOUNTAIN OPEN PRESENTED BY INFINITE DISCS
REGISTRATION IS EXTENDED THROUGH SEPT. 24TH! ONLY A FEW SPOTS REMAIN. SIGN UP NOW!
If full, sign up for the waitlist.
WELCOME TO THE BEAVER MOUNTAIN OPEN!
This is the first rendition of what will hopefully become a beloved, annual tournament. Thanks to Infinite Discs for sponsoring this tournament in its first year!
This PDGA-sanctioned C-Tier event will be a one-day, two-round event held on September 25th at Beaver Mountain Ski Resort. Since this is a mountain course, rounds will operate with tee times. The field is capped at 72 total players with 4 players per card. Additional divisions can be added upon request, but if a division has less than 4 players it may be dissolved and the players in the division will be asked to play in a different division.
This tournament will feature CTP contests and an Ace Pot (starting at $100). Participation in these side contests is optional and the associated fees are outlined below (available for opt-in during registration):
- Ace Pot starting at $100 sponsored by TBA - $2
- Hole 3 | $25 Infinite Bucks CTP - $1
- Hole 10 | Cash CTP - $1
- Hole 13 | Prize CTP sponsored by Dylan Kuntz and Nick Huld - $1
Since the course is somewhat remote, local food vendors will be inaccessible between rounds. To accommodate this inconvenience, lunch will be offered for a small, additional fee (available for opt-in during registration). The offered lunch will consist of a 1/2 sandwich from Jimmy John's, a bag of chips, and a cookie. As we approach the tournament date, there may be more added to the lunch package pending additional sponsorships. However, the fee will not increase/decrease from the established amount. Large water jugs will be made accessible and will be first-come, first-serve.
A HUGE thank you to Casper's Ice Cream for donating FatBoys for all competitors to enjoy!
Player Pack / Payout
Am Player's Pack:
- Custom tournament-stamped Infinite mold disc in one of the following molds and plastics:
- Swirly S-Blend Scepter
- C-Blend Metal Flake Pharaoh
- C-Blend Metal Flake Kon Tiki
- $25 Infinite Bucks
Pro divisions will receive 100% payout
Address: 40000 East, US-89, Garden City, UT 84028
Facility use at the ski area will be limited. There will be NO ACCESS to the lodge during this event. We have booked the Yurt (see red rectangle on map below) for this event, which will serve as tournament headquarters for check-in and lunch service (for those who opt in). Additionally, there are bathroom facilities available next to the Yurt as indicated by the purple rectangle "BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS" on the map below. It takes about 5-7min to walk from hole 18's basket to the restroom, so please plan accordingly.
A few other notes about the facility:
- Wear good shoes. This is a mountainous course with areas of rough terrain; all parts of the course should be very traversable, however.
- This course is not cart friendly.
- It is not too difficult to find discs even when an errant throw is made. Just make sure you watch your disc and your cardmates' discs carefully to avoid having to enforce the 'lost disc' rule(s).
- Do not climb on any magic carpets or other equipment (more information to come in the caddy book)
- Be aware of wildlife and take proper precautions.
- Be aware of your footing.
- The bathrooms, Yurt, and resort are all kept up with great care; let's do our part to keep these facilities in excellent condition!
Full refunds for entry fee will be given through September 20th. After September 20th, full refunds for entry fee will only be given if the spot is filled. CTP and Ace Pot can be refunded anytime through September 24th. Lunch can be refunded anytime through September 22nd. After September 22nd, the lunch order will be placed and your lunch fee will be committed and cannot be refunded.
You do not need to be a PDGA member to play, however a $10 Single Day PDGA registration fee applies for all players who are not PDGA current. If your division does not have at least four participants, you may be asked to choose a different division to compete in.
Event Director: Nick Huld