The Millennium JLS is a great stable driver that helped revolutionize the future of distance driver technology. This was the best selling disc golf driver at the beginning of the century. The “LS” stands for long straight, and while this disc both turns and fades, it is a very consistent disc that regularly lands where you are trying to throw it.
The popular JLS disc is available in the Millennium, Quantum, and Sirius plastics. If you want more color, this disc is available dyed in the standard Millennium plastic. If you’re looking for a good turnover driver, the JLS is available in weights as low as 145g.
- Diameter: 21.0cm (96.95% of average)
- Height: 1.5cm (74.74% of average)
- Rim Depth: 1.1cm (93.46% of average)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average)
- Available Weights (Standard): 150g; 160-165g
- Available Weights (Standard Dyed, Quantum, Sirius): 160-175g
- Available Weights (Quantum Dyed): 160-164g
Millennium JLS Additional Information:
Overwhelmed? Read about everything mentioned above here: Type, Flight Path, Disc Speed, Stability, Plastic Grade, Disc Extras, Skill Level, Rim Width, Disc Rating and more.