The Saint is a fantastic straight flying driver that provides intermediate players with more distance. The flight path of this disc has a slight “S curve” with a slightly overstable net result. When thrown with power it has fairly significant turn followed by moderate fade. This disc is recommended for flights up to 350 feet. The Saint disc has some serious glide, and is one of only two discs that has a glide rating of 7.
Latitude 64 says the Saint is a “slightly longer River.” It is a taller than average distance driver (1.9cm) with a moderate wing length (1.9cm). This fine disc comes in the extremely durable Opto Line plastic.
- Diameter: 21.2cm (97.87% of average, 100.19% average Distance Driver)
- Height: 1.9cm (94.67% of average, 115.07% average Distance Driver)
- Rim Depth: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 101.51% average Distance Driver)
- Rim Width: 1.9cm (129.88% of average, 89.84% average Distance Driver)
- Available Weights (Opto Line): 164-175g
- Available Weights (Gold Line): 165-175g
Latitude 64 Saint Additional Information:
Overwhelmed? Read about everything mentioned above here: Type, Flight Path, Disc Speed, Stability, Plastic Grade, Disc Extras, Skill Level, Rim Width, Disc Rating and more.