What’s in the Bag of a Level 13 Grandmaster?
If you tested nearly every golf disc made, what would be in your bag?
Most disc golfers get comfortable with a few discs (often from the same manufacturer) and stick with them. Even top pros don’t try the majority of discs on the market because they’re limited to discs made by the manufacturer that sponsors them.
You’re probably not going to test every disc before you decide which discs to keep. If you did, your bag would probably have a completely different assortment of discs.
Our number one reviewer, Andrew Belet, has tested and reviewed nearly every golf disc on the market. He is (currently) our only Level 13 Grandmaster reviewer. Here’s what’s in his bag:
- Latitude 64 Pure (2) (Zero Hard and Opto) – Short Putts inside the circle
- Innova Champion Rhyno – Long Putts, Windy Condition Putts
- Prodiscus Jokeri Premium Plastic– Driving Putter
- DGA Breaker – Short Midrange Shots, long driving putter up to 250 feet
- MVP Tensor – Overstable Mid
- MVP Tangent – Understable Mid (Long Midrange)
- Innova Roc 3 -Straight flying with minimal fade
- Prodigy M2 – Longest Midrange – straight with a healthy fade.
- Prodigy M1 – Overstable disc with lots of glide.
- Legacy Patriot – Understable driver, straight throws out of the woods.
- MVP Neutron Shock (3) – Overstable fairway driver, wind fighter, tomahawk throws.
- MVP Volt – more distance
- Innova T-Bird (3) (CE Plastic, Metal Flake, Star TeeBird) – Straight shots with fade.