Product Type : Retrievers
The Kwik-Stik XL comes with both the patented frame head and the simple hook. The frame head is the easiest retriever made with a reach of up to 18 feet and collapses to just 17 inches. (Actual length is 14′) The heads are threaded to screw into the end of the pole.
- Quickly change from the frame head to the simple hook for trees, brush, and briars.
- Made of surgical stainless steel.
- Easily carried in disc golf bags and carts.
- Has a built-in hook to reposition discs when necessary for retrieval. This is important because discs are often in places making retrieval impossible with other retrievers.
- The Kwik-Stik can be used in water, mud, grass, brush, trees, rocks, uneven terrain, and ice.
- Can be used in a “search pattern” to even retrieve discs that are not visible.
When used properly this device will more than pay for itself. However, eventual joint failure may occur due to buildup of debris in the water. Keep it wiped down and lubricated with a dry lube spray to extend its life.
InZone warranties poles against manufacturing defects for 90 days. InZone DOES NOT warranty the poles against bending or breaking, or removable heads that are lost during use, as this is usually a user induced failure and not a defect.