Product Type : Short Sleeve Shirts
Thought Space Athletics has created a new sublimated jersey. This is the signature jersey for Eric Oakley. He was inspired by his World Of Warcraft Rogue character. This is what Eric has stated regarding this jersey and design:
"I wanted a jersey that I was ready for ‘battle’ anytime I wore it. It represents agility, resilience, and a readiness to attack! My Rogue from World Of Warcraft, Aroc, inspired this jersey. So, if you’re ready to armor up to battle the course, then look no further than this jersey! ‘Spirits be with ya, mon!’ "
A significant portion of sales from these jerseys directly support our players!
Our 4 Oz, 100% Micro Polyester Jerseys are light, breathable, moisture-wicking, and incorporate a wide range of creativity to leave the days of the screen printed sports apparel in the past. It's soft and smooth finish and 2 way stretch allow for easy range of motion so you can focus on your shot and not on an uncomfortable shirt.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.
||$59.99 - $59.99