Exciting Things in 2013
January 29, 2013 — The last part of 2012 was both the launch of InfiniteDiscs.com as well as exciting growth for the disc golf world. Many of you have inspired us to continue to bring bigger and better things for the upcoming year.
We would like to let you all in on a few of the plans which we have for this year.
In our first month and a half of business, we gave away fifty custom stamped Skyquest Medusas. In 2013, we would like to focus on both highly popular discs which are a staple to disc golfers, and new releases to support smaller/ up and coming disc manufacturers.
Our first giveaways of 2013 will be Prodigy’s first run D1 and D4. Because of the incredibly high demand for these discs, and the limited release, the retail value of these is currently $20! We sold out of the discs set aside for pre-sale within hours of our official pre-sale announcement.
We feel that one of the best ways to give back to those who give so much to the sport is to do a variety of giveaways. Giveaways may include: best/favorite photos submitted, best reviews submitted, random Facebook fans, random disc reviewers on our site, and many others!
New Disc Releases
- Vibram recently released the Lace, in their popular X-Link rubber, and plan to release it in X-Link firm within the next month. This disc hit the market and instantly became arguable the furthest flyer – our experience shows this disc is perhaps the best for ‘big arms’. Pre-orders for that will be available soon.
- MVP Disc Sports recently released the Volt as a fairway driver. At the beginning of February, expect to see the MVP Shock hit shelves as a more overstable Volt.
- Westside Discs in 2012 that they would be releasing three more discs in the earlier part of 2013 – The Underworld, Tursas, and the Stag. These discs look to expand the variety of discs in the midrange game and add even more to a players arsenal.
- Prodigy Disc has made a huge splash on day 1 of 2013. Credibility for this small company who has their fair share of the worlds elite disc golf professionals is yet to be established. With their first distance drivers to be released within days, the rest of their lineup will be following within the next few months. What will the discs be called? The M1, M2, M3, and M4 for midranges and P1, P2, etc. putters respectively? To date, Prodigy has done a good job at keeping everyone within the disc golf community guessing. Release dates on the remainder of the Prodigy line is still ambigious, subscribe to our newsletter for updates!
- Dynamic Discs recently made their own product line, with the Trespass, Escape, Fugitive and Judge. We will be carrying these discs shortly!
- Legacy Discs now has a full line up of golf discs. They recently released on overstable fairway driver the Rival, and will be releasing the understable Patriot within the next week.
Expanded Product Lineup
Within the next few months, we are going to be able to offer more than just discs. We will be expanding to offer a variety of baskets, bags, and other disc golf gear!
At this point, we have no intention to place our stamp on any of the product – watch for that in 2014. For now, we would just like to get disc golf gear to you quickly, and at lower cost.
Many of you have frequent questions about which inventory we have in stock. One of our upcoming projects is to display live inventory – this is under development so may take some time.
In the mean time, if you ever have a question on available discs, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the weather where you live is anything like what we’ve experienced, you’re probably ready for warm sunny days. Infinite Discs will be the official sponsor of all nice days in 2013.
We look forward to many other great things to come in 2013! Feel free to email us with any questions, or even post your comment below! Thanks for taking the time to read.
Win a Prodigy D1 or D4
Entry to win is simple, all you need to do is two things:
- Click the Facebook “like” and “send”
- Comment below by letting us know what you are looking forward to in 2013 for disc golf (or just let us know that you pushed like)!
The email address you use in your comment below will be how we contact you if you won
- Thanks for reading, from your friends at InfiniteDiscs.com