As one of the understable midrange discs in Discraft’s lineup, the Meteor is great for controlled turnover throws. If you are right handed, throw backhand, and need a disc that is going to fly to the right, this is the disc you’re looking for. The Meteor will turn and glide giving beginners more control and distance.
The Meteor comes in premium ESP plastic. This is one of the best golf disc plastics on the market, providing superior grip and durability. The Meteor is available in weights between 167-178 grams. Lighter weight discs will turnover more easily.
- Diameter: 21.5cm (99.26% of average, 99.77% average Midrange)
- Height: 2.0cm (99.65% of average, 101.46% average Midrange)
- Rim Depth: 1.3cm (110.45% of average, 101.81% average Midrange)
- Rim Width: 1.3cm (88.86%of average, 102.18% average Midrange)
- Available Weights: 175-178g
Discraft Meteor Additional Information:
Overwhelmed? Read about everything mentioned above here: Type, Flight Path, Disc Speed, Stability, Plastic Grade, Disc Extras, Skill Level, Rim Width, Disc Rating and more.